Friday, December 31, 2010

Copycats.

Bonjour sans valeur! It means "Hello worthless" in French. Yup, Google Translate.


Tonight (Y), I'm gonna talk about copycats. Ok, since I've been talking about life, I'm deciding to change my blog title to "Real. Life. Stories." Yup, its like my old blog. But better >:D
 
Ok, as I was saying, I'm gonna talk about copycats. Yes, the kind of people that I really hate. Copycats are like copying someone's answer in examinations. And for your info, Mr/Mrs. Copycat, nobody likes you. Whats so great copying people? If you think my P.O.V. is false. Go mirror yourself. You're special. Everybody's is special. Well, in their own ways la. DUUH. What about you think of your own idea instead of copying other people. Cause that could or might hurt somebody. Like, seriously. I found a copycat already. I won't tell her name. Yes, the person's a girl. Soo, beware girls! It might be YOU. 

C'mon, even copycats hate other people copying them. I mean, its AWKWARD. Seriosuly, you copy other people but you hate other people copying you? That immature! Grow up! Get a job! Kiss someone! Do something! Goodness sake -.-
 
That's all. Follow! >:D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Read already? Good. Follow me then :)