Thursday, December 30, 2010

14 Wishes XD

Hello people of earth.

I, Qistina Eiman, am going to make a wish list. Hoping you guys could grant it XD Cewah, kidding la :D Now you're thinking I'm being to selfish. Hahahahahaha. Ok, here it is. My 14 wishes.

- A purple converse
- A photo of me and Justin Bieber
- My own MacBook
- A purple cardigan
- An EOS (Canon camera)
- My own iPhone4
- Go shopping with my friends at O.U.
- Justin Bieber's My Worlds Acoustic soundtrack
- Justin Bieber's autograph
- A hot boyfriend XD
- Loads of followers on blogger and twitter
- Success in life, of course
- A best friend for life
- Justin Bieber following me on Twitter.

Thats it. My 14 wishes :) Things that I want BADLY. Just saying this. Its my blog right? Not yours! :B

No comments:

Post a Comment

Read already? Good. Follow me then :)