Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Greetings.

Hello everybody. My name is Qistina Eiman. I'm 12, going to 13. Yes, I faked my age. What? Got a problem with that? 

What I may say can hurt your feelings. So, before THAT happens, I want to apologize first. And this is my 2nd blog. My 1st blog was a dump. I'll try my best to make this one better. See? I'm adding colors now. I'm cooool :D

I always think I'm awesome. Yes, I could be vain. And if I upload pictures of myself, that means I like that photo.  I may be a bitch, but soon, you'll realize that I'm gonna be the GREATEST bitch you'll ever meet, and I. Mean. It.

If you wanna follow me, follow. If you don't, what.ever.I don't care actually. I just made this stupid blog up so I don't get bored next time I'm onlining. Ok, thats it for an introduction. PeaceLoveJoy  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Read already? Good. Follow me then :)