Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Almost The End.

So I stalked my friend's pages on Facebook. Gosh, I still can't believe some of them, or maybe half of them are going to boarding school. WHY ARE THEY SO SMART?! And maybe a quarter of them stays, like Nazurah, Azzalea, Sorhana, etc. And the one's who are going to boarding school happens to be my CLOSEST FRIENDS. Awwwwh, why won't they stay? :'(

Ohh, today, all the Form 3's are going to get their PMR results. My brother is. God, please give my brtoher a good result so he won't ruin my life -.-  He says, if he gets a good result, he'll get RM1500. And he'll use all the money to buy HIS stuff. He already has that on his mind. Cehh, he think he's cool. PFFFT.

26 Dec. The day I'll meet back my friends. The surau is going to have a Fun Walk. I can use that opportunity to meet ALL my friends who are near to my house. We're gonna spend a lot of time together, for the very last time, maybe. Geez, 2010 is almost over. And then, HIGH SCHOOL TIME. Uh-oh, no more fooling around like a kid. Cause once you're in high school, you CAN'T be a kid anymore. Why?

Cause YOO. Wake up! You're in HIGH SCHOOL. And in HIGH SCHOOL, no more funny business. And if what I'm saying/typing right now isn't right to you, WHAT DO YOU CARE? This is just my P.O.V. Ohh greaat, now you don't know what P.O.V. stands for -,- 

It stands for...
POINT OF VIEW. 

Thats all for now. I guess.  PeaceLoveJoy ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Read already? Good. Follow me then :)