Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Forget Me Never. (This might be a lil bit EMO.)





I know we had our ups and downs, but no matter what, I will always remember you. Insya-Allah. You guys complete me. You taught me new things. Friendship. Never giving up. Honesty. Working together. Everything that I didn't know. You guys happen to be my best friends. So this is me, swallowing my pride standing in front of you saying I'm sorry for whatever I've done (CEHH, copied TSwift's song). And I mean it. i know I always annoy you, tease you, beat you up, cursed at you, always wanna do things my way, accused you on anything that you never did, lied to you, stole your stuff, eveything. I realize then, you hate me because you love me. As a friend la. 

And you, you might be crazy, annoying too, but thats the way i love you =) And to show you that, here's a song from Victorious. Just for you.

 Ok, since I can't put it up on Blogger, just go to Youtube. Here's the link:-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=66saLZD3ZYM


PeaceLoveJoy ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Read already? Good. Follow me then :)