Thursday, December 23, 2010

Plan Before Go.

26 Dec :) Like I said, the previous, previous (LOL) post, I said I'll meet back my friends. Wee, I cant wait! My heart is pounding, and it feels like its gonna explode! :D 

We're gonna walk together, chat, talk about how much we miss each other, take pictures, etc :D Daaaaang, I cant wait!! Me and Ayu already planned to walk together. I'l invite some more friends. The more, the merrier :) 

I'm gonna upload the pictures right here, in my blog. So everyone can see what we did. Well, not everyone, I guess. But who the fuck cares, right?

Ohh yeaa, one day, I cant remember when, I was logging on to my formspring account, and this coward, desperate asshole, called me a pig. Well, here's a thing for you fight-picker-at formspring, if you opened a formspring account JUST to pick a fight with people,  then you're just wasting your fuckin' life and my fuckin' time. Formspring was made to ask question, get to know each other, and you abused it. So congratulations, you abused formspring. 

Thats all for now. Thank you for wasting your time reading this. Follow me. Listen to the song up there XD PeaceLoveJoy  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Read already? Good. Follow me then :)