Friday, December 24, 2010

River Flows on You.

Ok, ignore the title. Its just a song that I'm listening right now. Hee :D

Well, actually, that song is beautiful! No,no, BEYOND BEAUTIFUL! I'm seriously mad at this biatch, he/she picked up a fight with me at Formspring. He keeps calling me pig. Yes, pigs are pink. And I hate PINK. I like PURPLE. Not PINK. Oh well, whatever. Thats not the point. 

So, he/she started the fight first. And the username is "Sprinky". So I thought that "Sprinky" asshole's a girl. But he/she sounds like a girl. Well, I never heard his/her voice. But how he/she types, its like a girl. And I have no idea how he/she knows me. I don't even know him/her.

And about the insult, pig. Uhh, hello? I'm a muslim, and I'm proud to be it. Muslims are forbidden to touch a pig. And as a Muslim, I wear a scarf. PIGS DON'T WEAR SCARFS. And pigs eat shit. I DON'T EAT SHIT. I mean, who does? And I eat human food. You know? Rice, vegetables, pizza. And NOT SHIT. OMG! 

So, the moral of the story is, if you wanna insult anybody, make sure it makes sense. Thats all for now. I'll write tomorrow. PeaceLoveJoy ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Read already? Good. Follow me then :)