Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Nothing better.

On 26th of December, the surau near my house was having a Fun Walk and Carnival. And guess what? It was BEYOND AWESOME! It was fun! Everything was PERFECT. I met my friends. Like Sorhana, Azzalea, Fatin, Hana, Ayu & many more. I rode a KMX, I tried out the archery and I played at the kid's section, the "Playland". My favorite place. I didn't win anything, but it was worth it. We took 200 pictures. Whoaa, I know right? It might be our last day of meeting each other. It was so sad how I see them leaving :'(

Ok, since I said everything in the first paragraph, I'm just gonna say what I did. First, there was this walk. We're not allowed to run unless you want to be disqualified. As the banners said "FUN WALK". So, yeah. My legs are aching like HELL. But I'm sure its gonna go away soon. My arm and neck also hurt. I have a lip cut. And I feel dizzy. LOL. So, this year's holidays will last in another 5 days. Okay, is it just me, or is the time is ticking really fast nowadays?

I tried out the archery, and my arm hurts! The tutor looks really freaky. I have goosebumps just looking at him. But I fell  in love with his brother :D His name is Abdul Rahman <3 He's such a hottie. Well, in person. Then, I tried out for the driftbikes. It was a whole lot of FUN. I rode it 5 times. Sorry, can't help it. LOL.

It was okay. Hope that the surau will organize it again :) PeaceLoveJoy ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Read already? Good. Follow me then :)