Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Posers.

Hey guys. Just wanna give you some note. Ok, see this guy in this pic? 
 His name is Cody Simpson.
And I know, what I may say can offend you, but this is my point of view. So, if you are a fan of that person, then "FUCK OFF". OK? 

Cody Simpson, I just wanna say, STOP COPYING JUSTIN BIEBER! What? Justin Bieber copied Cody Simpson? YO! DO THE MATH. Justin Bieber was famous first. I hated Justin too. HATED. Now, I'm a big fan. Have you ever heard? Justin saved a girl's life. I never heard Cody saved anyone's life. So, yeah, thats not the point. But seriously. Ok, I'm not saying this you are supposed to hate on Cody. Like him, like him all you want, but don't influence me. 

Sorry Cody, you suck. You suck BIG TIME. Face it, Justin Bieber is better than you. Greyson Chance is better than you. Everybody is better than you. I'm soo sorry if this offended you. But hey, many people offended me about Justin. So you feel the pain, so do I. 

I'M SOO SORRY. THIS IS MY BLOG. SO I HAVE MY RIGHTS TO WRITE WHATEVER I WANT. SO THIS IS IT. Once again, I'm sorry. 

Cody, this is just my point of view. I can see you hate Justin Bieber too. I understand. Soo, yeah. Sorry. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Read already? Good. Follow me then :)