Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Answer your questions 1

Hello time-wasters. Yeah, I can't come up with a NICE name, so I call you a time-waster >:D

Soo today, I'm gonna answer your questions. Yes, FINALLY! Whatever, thats not the point. So here it goes...

1- Who are you? 

Seriously?! Who am I?! I'm Qistina Eiman bt. Sukhaimi daa. Read the thingie I wrote at the side tu. HADOII -.-



2- What do you want from your birthday?

Hmmmmm, what ehh? How many do you offer here? XD Probably a black cardigan :)

3- Whats the song of your title?

Freak the Freak Out by Victoria Justice. Hehehe, this is your only chance to know what's the song. So congrats readers XD Yeah, it'll sound better if it is called "Freak the FUCK out" >:D

4- Do you have a boyfriend?

Do I look like I do? =="

5- Do you have any social networks?

Do you want to die? Its at the "Find Me Here" column! -.-

6- How old are you?

This year, 13 :)

7- Who are your idols?

Justin Bieber <3 Victoria Justice. Big Time Rush. And someone special :)

8- What do you want to be when you grow up?

A photographer :) A professional one. If you're having an occasion, call me ehh? XD

9- Whats your favorite food?

Spaghetti, pizza, shrimps :D

10- Who are your favorite cartoons?

Spongebob Squarepants, Cosmo, Sheen :D

Thatisall :) Thankyou for the questions. And thank you for stopping by.     

 
           

No comments:

Post a Comment

Read already? Good. Follow me then :)