Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Your bragging.

Hey guys. Yes, I'm gonna comment your bragging. Ok, let me see if I can recall what he/she said.

Ohh yeah. From **** u, ok seriously. Who are you?  I don't need your fuckin' review alright? I'm a human and I have feelings. Can you at least ask something? Like where did I get the song? Or what's the title of the song? ASK. NOT GIVING REVIEW. Your review stinks. If you keep giving me your stupid review, I'm gonna cancel shoutbox and nobody is allowed to ask me anything ANYMORE. Ok? That's how it goes. 

Soo other people, don't be an anonymous. I can't believe your mother gave birth to a coward. Yeah, I maybe rude, but you asked for it. So if you don't want me to continue talking about your mom, comment nicely. I don't want any assholes around this blog. Yes, its lame. I'm just not good at editing okay?! Sheesh -.-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Read already? Good. Follow me then :)