Tuesday, January 4, 2011

FATIN :'(

Hey Fatin. If you're reading this, then continue. 

Wehh, budak. Congrats cause you get to go Seri Puteri. The best school in Malaysia. I'm proud of you, budak kecik XD Yeah, I know you're going today (5th January) which is on Wednesday. GAAAH, I'm gonna miss you! Good luck there! I wish you all happiness. Hee, I kept thinking what to write today. So, I remembered you going to boarding school, so this post is for you ;) Don't forget, kay? :')

Soo yeah, I know you'll find new friends, but never forgot us from back home :) We'll always remember you, kay? :'( LOL, I feel like a part of me is missing XD (Hahaha, too emo) But its true :)

iloveyoufatinsyafiqah<3

 P/S: Sorry Naz, I had to crop your photo cause this is the only pic of me and fatin.Well, that I found la.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Read already? Good. Follow me then :)