Monday, January 3, 2011

Sort-Of-First Day of School :)

Bonjour people! 

Yeah, lots of things changed in this blog. Do you think it is nice? No? Whatever :P

Soo, today, I'm gonna tell you what happened yesterday on my first day of High school. Yaaa, I know. COOOOL :D So, I went there by van. Well, yeah, my first time. Of my whole life :) Yeah yeah, mock all you want. It doesn't mean I'm the modern kind of brat. LOL.

The Science teacher, uhhh. Nazurah & I didn't like her. Her attitude and the way she teaches us in like Puan Raja, who is my former Science teacher. Soo, yeah. I gotta learn with the same teacher. Well, sort of :)

I have no favorite parts. Well, except for riding the van. It was coool! But I feel dizzy if the guys in front of me and the girls behind me are talking. LOL. If they're around, the van is like a full house. You know, like the seat can only fit two people, then you don't wanna stand up, so, you have to ask the person who is sitting move a little more. You just, "Aaaa, what the heck?" then you don't even care if your butt in only a quarter to the seat :P

Guess thats it. I think. Yeah I know. I don't much to write about, but, its cool, its great. Sort of. LOL. Kk, I haven't showered yet XD Byee :P   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Read already? Good. Follow me then :)