Saturday, January 1, 2011

Missing ya :'(

DAAAANG. 2011 already? Isn't it too fast? Gaaaaah!!! Why does the clock ticking SOOO fast?! DAAAAAMN YOU -.- Anyways, I'm still blessed and grateful cause I'm gonna turn 13. Then, I'm in high school. Then, PMR. Then, SPM. Then, college I think. Then, work. Weee FREEDOM BABEYH! But I bet working isn't that better than studying. Cause when you're working, you gotta chase after money. Whilst studying, you don't have to chase after money XD Instead, you RECEIVE money >:D


Gosh, I hope I don't have to sit for PMR. Amiiin. Oh yeah, I gonna go watch Gulliver's Travels later. At least some good news yeah? I miss my friends. I miss the kids world. I'm a teenager now. Not a kid, not even a preteen. OH ME GOD. I hate growing up. I DON'T WANNA GROW UP! Being a kid rules! You can get what you want. Well, sort of. LOL. 

Imissyou. Imissyou. Imissyou. Imissyou. Imissyou. Imissyou. 
Ineedyou. Ineedyou. Ineedyou. Ineedyou. Ineedyou. Ineedyou.
;')

No comments:

Post a Comment

Read already? Good. Follow me then :)